Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays

This morning is rainy, damp, and dreary--compounding my drowsy state. Annoying co-workers have returned from vacation, and another co-worker is crabby due to a leaky roof. I am comforted by the fact I am nearly done with an arrangement for clarinet and piano for my sister, the company of my cute dog, and the prospect of seeing my bf tonight. (And now Albinoni's famous Adagio on the CD player. How emo!!)

Speaking of Eddy, the boy turned 22 last week. The bday bash was OUT OF CONTROL! We went to The Martini Bar, where we comprised the majority of the patrons. Upon arrival, the seemingly drunk owner and a CRAZY customer bedecked in an outlandish floral something or other and a straw hat were "mixing drinks." The woman made me a comso consisting of pure vodka and a drop of cranberry juice. I didn't complain! By the time the evening was over, everyone was pleasantly drunk and swapping clothes in the bathroom. Yup, that's the way we get down...

1 Comments:

At 7/06/2007 01:50:00 AM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

You're right, nothing is more emo than Albinoni's adagio...there's a scene in Gallipoli when everyone dies as it plays in the background!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home