Thursday, August 18, 2005

Der Mond hat eine schwere Klag erhoben...

I just got back from running. In my conversations with the foggy moon, I realized how selfish and pessimistic I've been lately. I had the wonderful opportunity lately to hoste three of my best friends who came in from out of town. While I love seeing friends, I get very anxious when others are in my space. The very selfish side of me caused me to get very stressed out about the whole situation (combined with work, no sleep, etc.). I'm so sorry that I took that approach and almost let it overshadow the fact that I got to spend some time with my friends, some of whom came specifically to see me. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends in this world including my wonderful boyfriend who put up with my craziness and quite simply assuaged my stress with the three most beautiful words "I love you." I love you back babe!

PS, if you go running after having a gin and tonic in 90 degree weather with a bajillion percent humidity, expect to come back quite flushed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home