Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sick, Sad World!

Things that make me wonder about the world we live in:

1. My dad commented tonight that he's not entirely sure when he's supposed to be this week, and when he does know where he's supposed to be, he doesn't remember why he's there. No, he's not going crazy. He travels FAR too much!

2. The GEICO cavemen are now the basis of a sitcom! While the commercials are entertaining, I think we all agree that a sitcom is TOO MUCH of a good thing!

3. In the latest idiotic attempt to socialize medicine, Democrats and some lame-brain Republicans have defined a child as being age 25 and younger. The fact that I am still considered a youthful infant almost distracts me from fact that people STILL think that socialized ANYTHING is a good plan after seeing it FAIL HORRIBLY in countries around the world as well as here at home. But I must remember that I am an idiot peon voter who cannot manage my own retirement or health care.

2 Comments:

At 10/02/2007 02:48:00 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

The day you are a "youthful infant" is the day I am a fetus. Age-whore!

 
At 10/02/2007 03:19:00 PM, Blogger craiger said...

Hey, I'm just going by the definition set forth by the indisputible political figures in congress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home