Friday, January 15, 2010

You're a Good Man Charlie Brown

I just got home from Illinois, and I had to battle freezing mist and crazy fog to get here! I had an enjoyable time, albeit short, with my family. Little Maddie is getting bigger and more like a real person rather than a gurgling, eating, pooping bundle of pink flesh. She has more expression to her face and her eyes are focusing better. She is a doll!

As my dad said goodbye to me today, he gave me a big hug and said, "You are a good man." It was such a simple compliment, but it really made me feel special. To know that my dad thinks of me as a man, and a good one at that, makes me a happy Craiger.

In other much less deep news, I retired the Focus last week and got the Dodge Charger I've been eyeballing for quite some time!! Now I finally have the horses to support my driving habits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home