Sunday, August 21, 2005

I'm your hell, I'm your dream, I'm nothing in between

Last night, I was in a great mood despite the Cubs losing and being tired. Ed came over and we joked around and ate pizza. Then we made our way downtown to meet peeps from work for an evening on the town. We ended up at Trops where I all of a sudden became very belligerent. I just WANTED to be mad. I even got pissy with the bartender who bragged that he was also the head bouncer at Deja Vu and would be glad to "offer some assistance" in getting me out of there. Ed and Michael had already left for El Rancho, so I preyed upon the unfortunate Jesse in the parking lot: I proceeded to rail upon the evils of the world. Finally I met up with the boys at late-night mexi-land and calmed down a bit. On the way home, I appologized profusely to Ed and then began to cry. WTF?? I seriously think I'm almost bipolar sometimes.

Today involved semi-nude iPod listening on the dock with Ed, much Coke Zero (sooo good!), quarry swimming (including rope swings and diving boards), and then dollar burgers at Big Twelve. I am now watching a Discovery channel special on the Amazon aptly named "Amazon Abyss." I must confess that I'm glad I did NOT watch this BEFORE swimming in the deep and murky quarry!

Some of my new favorite things: Radiohead, trespassing/quarry swimming, my neighbor named Rina who tallies her freckles and had her sandwich stolen by a baboon (see link for full story), and hours of underwater nature shows.

Most rediculous occurance of the weekend: being told by my rather intoxicated 22-yr old boss that I owed it to myself to experience a really hot woman at least once because how do I know I wouldn't like it and 'cuz what I do is pretty weird. Funny how he was offended when I retorted that by that logic, he owed it to himself to try a hot guy.

5 Comments:

At 8/23/2005 05:44:00 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

Oh Craig!

Despite your drunken belligerence, I still love your face of baby. But seriously, we need to teach you how to hyperlink, because a 30 character long link is just not acceptable.


-Blog-inista Ed (your bf)

 
At 8/24/2005 08:42:00 AM, Blogger craiger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8/24/2005 08:45:00 AM, Blogger craiger said...

Aww babe! You're too good to me! Please notice that I've taught myself to hyperlink and have resolved the issue. Now if only you'd show me how to add a counter here... =) Loves!

 
At 8/26/2005 07:59:00 AM, Blogger Alexis du Bois said...

The only "really hot woman" I want is Ms. Bees. But I only want her "for her mind".

 
At 8/26/2005 12:47:00 PM, Blogger craiger said...

The 'Mrs.' with the 'Ms.' eh? Hmmmm....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home