Saturday, October 01, 2005

Musings a la Craiger

Notes forgotten from yesterday: One of my 264 swings at the batting cage landed a screamin' line drive that went right back through the very tiny opening from which it came and hit the pitching machine. I could not have TOSSED that ball in there in 264 tries! Speaking of the batting cage, that many swings WILL give your stomach a workout! I actually am a little sore! Ha!

In other sports-related news, saturday night at the gym is fun cuz there's not a lot of people there and it encourages the not-so-athletic types to emerge. There was one fat white kid who yelled "I need the rock!" which is, of course, ghetto for pass me the ball. I spent many fun hours playing hoops where I schooled a few guys on the art of posting up. Unfotunately, I also gave them a demonstration of how to pad your rebounding stats (i.e. miss many shots in a row) culminating in hurling the ball at the opposite wall. This is a perfect example of how I earned my sports nick-name Animal (as in the Muppets).

More thoughts on gays and straights: Today Jesse was once again bragging about his new suit (I know, gay!) by telling me of when Mills and some other dudes stopped by his place. They all admired it, got excited, and asked to see what shirt he'd wear it with, and then what tie, etc. Now, I remember when a bunch of guys sitting around discussing clothes and getting worked up about it was a GAY PARTY!!!!! Now the metros do it while the fags are playing sports and such. What is this world coming to?

Mills' comment on Jesse talking to the prospective "new guy" at work who is an aspiring bench jeweler: "Could it actually be possible that he'd talk to the new guy even more than he talks to you?"

My response: "You're gonna have to calm down Mills Menser!"

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home