Saturday, September 10, 2005

Meatheads

Yesterday at the gym there were MANY guys who had two dumbbells of DIFFERING weights. Perhaps that's how dumbbells got their name? I mean when the slot AND the bars have the weight labelled, how hard is it to pick up the two matching bars?? The problem with this is, of course, that the only weights left are unmatched. Call me crazy, but I don't want a lopsided body. Sheesh!

On a related note, I did make a fool of myself at the gym last week. I was doing squats, and at the end of a set, I thought I had the bar all the way back on the rack. Unfortunately, one side didn't make it and fell. The weights from that side went crashing to the floor and made a loud noise, much to my surprise and embarrassment--especially because it was my warm-up set and there wasn't very much weight on it. Luckily it was late at night and rather empty. Still, the gym worker came over to see if I was ok and find out why the weights went crashing. Uggh.

2 Comments:

At 9/10/2005 02:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AccuWeather to launch weather channels
It's time for The Weather Channel to break out the brass knuckles, cause a new boy in town wants to take over.
Good stuff! Well written and something to ponder. I've already bookmarked your blog.

If you get a chance please check out mybrand marketing site. It is full of examples on the subject of pretty brand marketing oriented ideas.

Please come by and take a look.

 
At 9/11/2005 03:18:00 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

Craig. That is so cute/funny. But seriously kiddo, you need to put a word verification thing up for your comments. Love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home