Friday, November 11, 2005

Culture and debauchery

Because of my endless love for dichotomies, I revel in the fact that I went to MU's opera scenes with some opera novices, thereby enlightening them, and then met them at the 'berg for drinks where Marching Mizzou showed up. The crowd was a drunken frenzy. Ahhh the juxtapositions of life.

So, I must say how proud I am of my Eddy G. And tonight wasn't even his big night. He looked ever so smashing in his period costume. Too bad boys don't wear tights and fitted vests anymore. =)

Ed ripped the butt of my jeans tonight. No, it's not as kinky/dirrty as it sounds. It was just an accident. But it SOUNDS bad. =) Ummm, I've said enough.

4 Comments:

At 11/12/2005 01:30:00 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

I bit your ass and ripped your jeans! There, I said it! I have to stop feigning self-control, sheesh. Love!

 
At 11/13/2005 02:34:00 PM, Blogger craiger said...

The conservative, shy angel on my shoulder is telling me to delete your comment, Ed. But the exhibitionist devil on the other shoulder is telling me to embrace the scandal. We'll see who wins.

 
At 11/16/2005 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Spence-a-lick said...

Craig, you never and never will have a conservative angel. You're too adorable for something like that. You guys are the cutest.

 
At 11/16/2005 05:55:00 PM, Blogger craiger said...

Awww Spence, flattery will get you everywhere! And yes, i do have a conservative angel. He's usually ignored though. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home