Sunday, November 06, 2005

Just like heaven

Daylight licked me into shape
I must have been asleep for days
And moving lips to breathe his name
I opened up my eyes
And found myself alone alone
Alone above a raging sea
That stole the only guy I loved
And drowned him deep inside of me

You
Soft and only
You
Lost and lonely
You
Just like heaven

After spending all morning in bed, Ed and I got a huge breakfast at a quaint restaurant downtown. Then, we frolicked in the autumn leaves, and by we, I mean me as Ed ran from the downpour of leaves I threw into the air. Then I continued to throw and kick leaves in my boyish/impish fashion. Yay!

The rest of the afternoon was spent on a blanket soaking up sun with my babe. I can now truly say I've experienced heaven. (Thus the title and opening song quote).

Ed has purchased a new outfit this weekend, thereby achieving the unthinkable: increasing his hotness quotient. Yum!

Finally, tonight has been spent with everyone's favorite pocket gay, Michael: Drinking, eating popcorn and pizza, and watching the FOX Sunday lineup.

Far from being a productive day, but a needed break from reality.

4 Comments:

At 11/06/2005 10:47:00 PM, Blogger Spence-a-lick said...

Keeping up with the life of Craiger is not only fun but a breath of fresh air and sincerity.

 
At 11/07/2005 04:33:00 PM, Blogger craiger said...

Awww Spence, you rock! Hope Seattle is treating you well, and I can't wait until we can make it out to visit y'all!

 
At 11/08/2005 12:05:00 AM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

Craiger-

You, are a non-stop show. I love it!

 
At 11/08/2005 06:29:00 AM, Blogger craiger said...

Jazz hands!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home