Saturday, October 08, 2005

You can tell by the way I use my walk...

Today I wore my pimpin retro suit to work. It's brown polyester from the vintage store! Totally hot! However, polyester and inertia do not mix as demonstrated by the 20 oz. Coke slipping right out from between my legs and onto the floor of Keri's car!

I sold matching white gold bands to two guys who were gonna get married in Canada. They had been together 22 years! I thought it was way cool. They were NOT your stereotypical gays. One worked maintenance for example, they wore old flannel and jeans, etc. One guy had been in to look before on my day off. Coincidentally, Jesse happened to be up front and showed him some rings. Since he doesn't get commission, he gave the guy my card and said "Ask for Craig, you'll enjoy working with him." Silly straight boy. But hey, they did enjoy working with me and I got a good sale out of it.

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 06:46:00 PM, Blogger Spence-a-lick said...

Craiger! You are being so helpful to those gays that need wedding bands. You are the reason why weddings sound so right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home