Sunday, May 14, 2006

Chipotle rules!

Today I slept in until I had to roll out of bed and drag my ass to work. I've managed to avoid working on Sunday since we started being open for many weeks, until today.

To brighten my afternoon, and at Monica's coaxing, I made a Chipotle run. I ordered my food as usual, and the manager started to ring me up while making small talk about business (I've been in enough and my event shirt gives away my place of employment). As he finished entering my food items, I tried to give him my debit card, but he said "Today it's on me!" I stammered thanks, but aked what's that about? And he said, "Oh, just good service." I've always liked eating there for the food and the cool atmosphere, but now I'm a Chipotle junkie for life! It's pretty much made my day. Even the silly political/power-grabbing maneuvering by dumb co-workers didn't really bother me today!

PS
Coffee, scrabble, and Shatterday night with my cute bf ALSO rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home