Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Rule of thumb

I think a good rule of thumb when in a serious relationship is it's ok to notice hottie, just not look back and dwell on him. I mean, we're only human, and it's natural to notice another good looking human.

Today I broke that rule though. I was driving to the gym, when a ways down the road I noticed what had the potential to be a very cute boy. As I got closer, I noticed he was very cute indeed. And then it happened, I looked again. And AGAIN! I couldn't help it. Something was really drawing me to this guy. And that's when I noticed the shorts that Ed had put on this morning. Yeah, I was TOTALLY checking out my boyfriend! I'm slightly embarassed that I broke my rule, but I feel vindicated in that it WAS my boy. Also, it feels good to know that over a year later, the boy still does it for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home