Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another day...

The last few days have been fun. Tuesday was my birthday. It was a happy coincidence that both Valentine's and my bday fell on Gay Tuesday! My coworkers provided doughnuts for our celabratory food in the morning. Throughout the day, I received MANY phone calls from friends and family. I even heard from old friends from undergrad that I haven't talked to in years or more! The evening was quite laid back, cuz the real celebration was to follow. My Eddy came by and gave me the nicest martini glasses and a shaker--just what I wanted! We immediately put them to use, and I enjoyed the rest of the night in his company.

Last night many of my friends made it out to Addison's, my favorite restaurant, to party it up a little. It was good food, drinks, and fun!!! I was very pleased at the turnout. I felt loved! I think everyone had a good time, too.

Today has been a frustrating day, though. I got mostly bad news and dead ends as a result of most of my endeavors. The weather was absolutely icky as well, making my SAD kick in big time. Tanning and a frosty from Wendy's helped a little. The real cure was a hug and kiss from the most beautiful boy in the world!

Random musing: In my endless love for dichotomy, I am amused by the kids smoking and eating fast food on the benches by the track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home