Sunday, February 05, 2006

Untitled

I am WAY too amused by the paradox of that title!

I haven't been blogging much because, honestly, lately I don't find my life that interesting. Sometimes life just settles into a pattern. Of course, that's usually the time I get pierced, change hair color, or something. Lately I have a renewed longing for a tattoo!

Today is Superbowl Sunday. In true rebel form, Ed and I went shopping and listened to club remixes on the way there. It was fun being out with my boy, and although he HATES shopping, we had a good time. At the Gap, a girl tried to promote some pants to Ed that he couldn't just call 'not his style.' He had to be BRUTALLY honest and say they were hideous, as in the ugliest pants ever. She tried to diplomatically state that girls like that style, but Ed retorted that he wasn't trying to impress girls. I wasn't sure whether to be embarrassed or cheer for the show. I do know that I love how Ed is comfortable being Ed, and that in turn makes Craig comfortable being Craig. Yes, I know I just referred to myself in the third person. Get over it!

Tonight I've been watching Simpsons and Family Guy, but I've tried to catch some Superbowl commercials during the commercials of the cartoons. Seems you can never catch commercials when you WANT to. Every time I flip the channel, there's football on. Sheesh! I did manage to catch a bit of the half time show with Mick Jagger looking like a piece of beef jerky in sequins. Tragic, really...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home