Sunday, January 01, 2006

Church of MB20

It's been a while!

Christmas with the family went by in a blink. It was really good to see everyone though. I SWEAR this is the LAST retail Christmas I work, unless I own my own business or something. It's just not worth it.

Mom got a puppy for Christmas, and she's fierce! Even though she weighs less than a pound, she took of after the older bigger dogs. No fear in that little one!

This week after Christmas has found me very unmotivated to be at work. Luckily I did get a little time off, including getting off early on New Year's Eve. Ed and I hit the old standby Shattered for some Shatterday night fun. It was way fun! I've been able to spend a lot of time with him over the last three and a half days or so. It's a good thing, cuz I missed him while he was in Rolla, and tomorrow he leaves for TWO weeks in Puerto Rico. Despite being happy he gets to experience this trip, I'm a tad jealous that he's going to a warm climate in January without me. (Although today was quite warm here). More than that, I miss him already. I see many brownies and chick flics in my immediate future. =) Actually, though there undoubtedly will be some of that, I plan on being very productive while he's gone: clean the spare room, hit the job search hardcore, and get back into the exercise habit. I also need to get going on some writing projects. I want to try to be published in the Choral Journal as one of their Writing Fellows.

To be honest though, I'm sure I'll need to do some hardcore MB20 singing in my boxers. Rob Thomas is God. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home