Wednesday, December 07, 2005

La Vita e Bella

Life is crazy. Life sucks. Life has a way of getting you down. Like helping only crazy people at working trying to "get rid of" a nazi ring complete with symbol and "My life for Fuhrer." Like having to see CBNG at work AGAIN and having Callie ask me to help him (which I refused). Like not being able to see my family but for about 24 hours for xmas, etc. LIke freakin' cold weather!

But then you realize how lucky you are. LIke having the greatest guy in the world to support me and care for me. Just seeing him makes the world better. Like being lucky enough to have a job that allows me to afford Christmas gifts. Like being able to go to the gym and take out my problems on the basketball court. Like looking for the good in life and in people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home