Sunday, November 13, 2005

And the wistful words of Autum lay gently on her ear...

This has been a good weekend, filled with opera scenes which I attended with excellent company, and partying like a rock star. Today I have enjoyed yet another unseasonably warm sunny autumnal day. The only damper is that it is not yet five and the sun is nearly set.

Yesterday, my coworker's father suffered a stroke. It was a sobering reminder to me of the frailty of life. As I have pondered it, I realize once again how lucky I am to have such a loving family and an amazing circle of friends. I don't think I tell these people often enough how much better my life is because of them. If you're reading this, then most likely you are included in this group of very special people.

Finally, here is a pic of my boy in costume and makeup, "which is no different from any other Friday night." Love you Ed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home