Sunday, November 20, 2005

From the outside looking in

It's been a while since last I wrote, but I'm feeling like there's not a lot to say. Life has a way of falling into place sometimes in a way that is not boring or staid, but still not interesting, at least from the perspective of a blog reader.

Work is pretty much the same, although Jesse has heightened his "out of controlness" with a new nickname for me that is so bad I can't even write it here. When Keri picked it up, I had to draw the line.

I went to the Choral Union concert with Ed on Thursday. They sang two Handel corronation anthems and Mozart's Requiem. It wasn't "oh my God I'm blown away," but very enjoyable, especially for a community choir. I have to say it was much nicer watchin and listening rather than singing in a monkey suit packed in on the bleachers on stage.

Friday Ed and I indulged in nearly three hours of Harry Potter. I wasn't nearly as excited to see it as he was, but his enthusiasm was cute and infectious. I enjoyed it mui much! The rest of the weekend has been spent with Ed alternating between frollicking and lounging.

So, life is good, Ed is great, and I am content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home