Sunday, December 04, 2005

Rob Thomas is GOD!

It's been a great weekend. It started Friday evening at work where I conned by boss into giving me free booze in exchange for singing Christmas carols outside the store. After he went home sick, I had a FEW drinks. So, I spent the last 2 1/2 hours of work pleasantly tipsy. After a string trio recital, Ed and I went to a party where I was very drunk and made a bunch of new friends while spending some fun time with old ones. The only problem was I hadn't eaten anything that night and drank way too much. The result was worshipping the porcelain thrown at 6:30am the next morning. As I had planned on leaving work early anyway, I called in sick and stayed in bed all morning. A REAL Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then a wonderful trip to KC ensued.

I got to spend some quality time with my Eddy in the car and then at a coffee shop before the Rob Thomas concert. I have to say that spending some real time with him just talking is the highlight of the weekend. A close second was seeing RT with him! Oh man! MB20 has long been my favorite band, and RT did not disappoint. Extended solo breaks, new arrangements of old favorites... good times!!

We then met up with my friend Jeff and his new bf Steven (who was way funny and cool)! After a late night rendevous at Denny's, we crashed on Jeff's futon. Unfortunately, something made Ed sick and his day started VERY early and in a rather unpleasant manner. So today, I've taken care of him, watched my FOX sunday TV, ate too much popcorn, and am now watching nature shows until I fall asleep!

I love you Ed! I love you Rob Thomas! I love you weekend!! I hate you work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home