Thursday, January 19, 2006

Shoulda been a cowboy

The best news since my last post is the return of my Eddy!! He has come back darker, with more facial hair, and longer hair! I am LOVING the longer locks, and gladly, I'm getting support from his friends, cuz he's never been a fan of his curly hair. Anyway, it's been wonderful to have him back! Somehow I feel closer upon his return. Not that I liked having him away, or would WANT to be away from him regularly, but somehow I feel like we're stronger for it.

We went to see Brokeback Mountain in cowboy garb. It was a downer of a movie, but it certainly made ya think. I think the best part was showing up in costume and running into an ex who exclaimed sarcastically: "What movie are YOU guys gonna see?"

For some hot cowboy love, no need to see the movie, just click here.

Uh huh! FRINGE!!

1 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

Craiger-

I love my cowboy. Smiles and shuffles feet. Love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home