Monday, March 20, 2006

Satan is a lesbian

Ok, I have nothing against lesbians. The title just refers to a silly conversation Ed and I had in bed this morning.

This weekend has a been a crazy rock star weekend! It started Friday evening with "Emerald Forrest" martinis (for St. Pat's day duh). Then Ed and I showed up at a party for a friend of Patrick (as in the ex) who became a good friend of mine when Pat and I were dating. There was much drunken frolicking! I got kissed by a straight boy twice, slapped another on the butt, and pinched yet another's nipples. Yes, they ARE straight. How much do I love my Eddy for putting up with my drunken flirting with straight boys!?! The self esteem got a boost when yet another guy asked about my work out habits. I gave him my best gym advice.

Patrick ended up getting totally sloshed and puked A LOT into the sink. He looked miserable. As he slouched in a heap on a chair, Ed played with his hair gently. Ed often does sweet things for me, but he doesn't harbor a great love for Patrick. To see him being so charitable to someone he usually just tolerates literally made me cry.

Saturday morning we came to work to find a hole in the store front window. It was quickly replaced, but later in the mornging, an Asian guy came by and owned up to breaking the window and wanted to pay for it. His brother got in a fight, which pissed this guy off, so he hauled off and punched the window in a drunken stupor. I was amazed that he came in to confess and offer amends.

Last night, Ed and I spiced up an engagment party for Scott and Jamie, who are the cutest straight couple ever! I met many fun girls, commented on sparkly boobs, and tried desperately to hook Jesse the jeweler up with one of them. There was some way fun drunken dancing to 80's music.

Today, I went crazy at the grocery store and made dinner for Ed. I was SO domestic. I made a Mexican vegetable salad with green chili vinaigrette and a Texmex casserole called Kings Ranch Chicken. ALL FROM SCRATCH. The ingredient list would impress you. hehe! It was nice to spend a quiet evening with my boy and cuddle for a bit.

Ten day until our Utah trip! WOO HOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home