Sunday, March 26, 2006

Music of the spheres

Last week I had a crazy drunken night with Patrick ON A TUESDAY! It was supposed to be just a few martinis for me and not too late of a night. But many martinis later, a broken martini glass, two plates of toasted ravioli, and a drunken sobfest over the music of Brahms, I stumbled into bed at 3am! Needless to say, the next day of work sucked major ass (and i don't mean in a good way). It was great to spend some time with Patrick though.

On Friday I joined Ed and Robyn for the movie She's The Man. OMG! What an over the top silly excuse for a movie! However, there were some funny moments and many shirtless scenes of hot boys. Can't complain!

Last night I went to Hooters with Ed and two girls. You'd think that would be pointless, but the touch of scandalousocity made it fun. Plus, there were some cute straight boys there. However there were also many KIDS!! Since when do scantily clad rediculously endowed women say family outing? In addition, there was some prepubescent boy, complete with braces, enjoying his BIRTHDAY party there! To make it worse, the skeezy people he was with were encouraging as much interaction with the waitresses as possible. Sheesh!

Today was a lazy day of fun with Ed. I love you Spring Break! We made a nice breakfast that we ate outside, and then went for a walk to look for cocoons. Yes my bf is a bug geek. But all we found was a dead turtle's shell and little snake. I was happy for the snake. I love seeing animals, and I like reptiles! Reptile study was the only merit badge I ever got at scout camp. Hell, it might have been the only merit badge I got ever. Too bad they didn't give merit badges for pitching a tent in the tent, or troop "fraternization." I KEED!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home