Friday, May 19, 2006

Drunken posts

Um, yeah... Drunken posts are probably gonna really embarras me, but what the hell!

I've decided the two of the greatest things in life are whiskey and Cher. Chanda (great friend from Utah) is also pretty damn cool.

mammasboy25: i love you cher
mammasboy25: cher and whisky

c_chuon: wow
c_chuon: you really are drunk
c_chuon: oi
c_chuon: stop the madness

I love you Chanda, Cher, whiskey, Rob Thomas, my keyboard, defiant independence, and drunken typing. Yup!

1 Comments:

At 5/22/2006 08:04:00 AM, Blogger craiger said...

Hey baby girl! You're right, I shouldn't be left alone with either, much less both together!! AND DON'T CALL ME QUEENIE!! I'm as butch as any bull-dyke! Bottoms up... That could be taken so many ways, and all of them are a good thing. (NOW who's the terrible one?!?!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home