Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday night...

Tonight I enjoyed a Heidelberg blue martini and the company of my pocket roommate on the patio. The setting sun and emergent stars made the perfect backdrop to the end of my Monday evening. The only thing missing was my Eddy...

I had a nice weekend at home. Getting some birthday attention is nice, even though I'm all growed up. And let's be honest, the strawberry pie alone was worth the drive! The now that I'm out of college and supposed to be a grown up, I value family so much more. I had a sad conversation with my mother this morning. I know she just wants what she feels is best for me, but we have such disparate views on many things in life. I hope we can find a way to put the differences aside and just love each other.

She did say one thing this morning that I wholeheartedly agree with: "Wasn't it nice for God to give us little doggies?"

Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home