Sunday, February 25, 2007

Mein Herz ist kalt

The weather reflects my mood today, or perhaps vice versa. A heartless wind is whipping about, and brittle bits of snow sting the cheek. I long for sun, sandals, batting cages, and baseball. This last month of winter is always the hardest for me...

Luckily, I found a silver lining this morning: giant pancakes and peppered bacon at Cucina Sorella with my pocket-size roomate who made me laugh and forget for a moment my tattered outlook.

Pocket (under his breath) to the waitress who informed us they were out of both orange and apple juice: "Go juice an apple, bitch!" I love me some Pocket...

1 Comments:

At 2/28/2007 09:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

craig,
february is tough for me too.....we should usher in the spring with some tropical drinks.....magaritas?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home