Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Maybe...

Maybe I am scared now
Are you already too far gone?
Have you drifted far away
While I'm here holding on?

Maybe I am crazy now
Can we really bring back the past?
Will you forget the pain inside you,
Or is that too much to ask?

Maybe I am lonely now
Standing outside your door.
Can you look at me and know
The love we felt before?

Maybe I am hurting now
Never thought I'd see the day
You'd run to someone else's arms
And turn my love away.

Maybe I am screaming now
For your very soul to hear.
Search the depths of love, my love,
Can you take away this fear?

Maybe I am foolish now
For offering you my heart.
Can you accept my fervent love
After all this time apart?

Maybe I'm in trouble now
I'm still in love with you.
Loving you was always easy,
Now I don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home