Friday, May 26, 2006

The little things...

Earlier this week, I returned to work in a rather pissy mood with a bad attitude. I was tired from traveling and dealing with insecurities in my personal life. One little thing from a co-worker changed my attitude and made my day.

I always park in front of the store at the risk of getting a parking ticket. Amy had gone out to smoke, saw the meter maid, and also noticed that I did not yet have a ticket. She pulled a dime out of her pocket and put it in my meter.

Amy and I get along professionally, but we don't share any kind of love for each other. The fact that she would do something nice for me, someone she doesn't even like that much really made a difference to me.

The following little things are pieces of jewelry that will NOT be appearing in the store or on my person any time soon:

The penis/vagina pendant:


The vagina pendant:


And the penis pendant:


Seriously, WTF??

1 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 06:07:00 AM, Blogger kattbanjo said...

OOOh! I wonder if they have them on ebay!lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home