Sunday, December 30, 2007

Pearls Before Swine

Today while putting out jewelry at the store Amy exclaimed "I can't take this elevator crap today!" She was referring to the MOZART playing on the CD player. Admittedly, I have referred to Mozart as the Brittany Spears of the Classical age, but the kid was a genius! He is considered by some to be the epoch of the entire era! I should not have been surprised at such utterances from a woman who thinks Korn is the apex of musical evolution, but I couldn't help but guffaw at her label. "It's Mozart!" I blurted out aghast. "You don't have to like it, but it is NOT elevator music." "Whatever," said the philistine.

In a completely unrelated note, Edward and I visited the theater the other night. They were OUT of SALT for the popcorn. How does this happen? It's not as if we are in the middle of a salt shortage. It's as if my store would run out of gold in which to set diamonds. Sheesh.

1 Comments:

At 1/06/2008 01:46:00 PM, Blogger Pepperz said...

I'm so glad you're still blogging. I fell off the wagon oh so long ago. But I've got a few stories brewing in my brain that I should hopefully get posted soon.

Happy New Year Craigers. I hope all is well with you. Would love to see you again soon.

xoxo

-Todd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home