Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Infidelity

Can you cheat on a mistress?

I went to Moe's burrito place today with the Pocket for lunch. I felt like I had betrayed my Chipotle!! Ed is my true love, so I guess Chipotle is my mistress, but it comes in a close second!

This Moe's place wasn't as good as Chipotle, nor did it have as many cute boys. I guess it's good to change things up though.

I was a rock star on the basketball court tonight. I just played REALLY well. And I got excited and even more aggressive, and played even better. Unfortunately my team lost in overtime, but it was awesome nonetheless!

2 Comments:

At 8/24/2006 05:12:00 PM, Blogger Ed Grow said...

"A close second"? Don't be flippant about ranking a cheap corporate Mexi-whore dive close to your angelic boyfriend, or you'll be sleeping on the couch for the rest of your natural life. Love.

 
At 8/25/2006 07:54:00 AM, Blogger craiger said...

OK,I suppose Chipotle is really not THAT close of a second. But you better watch your slanderous comments about my favorite place to eat, or that gap may narrow! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home