Friday, August 11, 2006

Moving On

This weekend was the big move. There's always more craziness involved, and it always takes longer than expected. Finally, after some tipsy packing and cleaning (no sexual inuendo intended!!)with the pockets (Mark and Michael), everything now sits at the new place. I gotta give a shout out to my bf at this point for helping so much on Sunday moving all the big stuff. It's SO NICE to not be dating a "pansy queer!"

We interrupt this blog post to bring you some CRAZY musings from a wacko off the street who decided to come in and share his "artistic feelings" about what needs to be done now that the downtown awning has come down. Sheesh!

Anyway, the new house is coming together slowly but surely. I did have a moment of nostalgia as I did the checkout at the old place. I'm excited to be moving on, but that apartment is where I kissed Ed for the first time. I've had many wonderful experiences out by lake. There have been times when I thought it was the only thing I could talk to. So just like all things in life, this new beginning ushers in the ending of the old. I made popcorn for the first time the other night in the new place, and it now seems more like home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home