Tuesday, July 04, 2006

If I were a lesbian...

Ed and I saw The Devil Wears Prada last Friday. It was as cool as I'd hoped it would be! I talked to Traci today about how hot Anne Hathaway was. She quipped "If I were a lesbian, I'd do her!" To which I responded "Hell, if I were a lesbian I'd do her too!"

Work has been interesting in that I've been assigned to be the point person to revamp the store's website with the ad agency that I applied at a few weeks ago. So basically I'm not working FOR them but WITH them. It's made for some situations that COULD have been sticky, but have not been in the least. At any rate, I'm learning quite a bit and enjoying the project immensely!

Last night saw a great time at Callie and Archer's house. They're such the odd couple, and I love them! Archer's 63-year-old dad left in his other son's new Corvette. I asked why he was driving it around, and he replied "Hell, old people have to have fun too!!

We succeeded in eating lots of food and setting off some really fun fireworks. Good news is, the entire neighborhood is still standing!!

Today I rediscovered the wonder that is Corelli. Listen to him wail along with Simionato and Merrill here. (Be patient, and I'm sorry about the "announcer.")

My new discovery is the baritone Cappuccilli. Enjoy the little treat below! It's a bit long, and the best part is at the end, so feel free to skip ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home