Saturday, August 19, 2006

Slut of the Nachos

Many, many years ago...Well maybe just ONE many...Anyway, some time ago I was at a birthday party for my friend Nicole (one of the coolest girls EVER). Someone had brought homemade salsa and chips, and I could NOT stop eating them! I told Nicole such as she walked by, and she quipped "Well aren't you just the SLUT OF THE NACHOS!" I died with laughter, and I've proudly worn the title ever since!

I bring this up because some Barbie looking girls came by the store with some free chips and salsa from Hardees to promote their new Red Burito part of the restaurant. They weren't the best, but the SOTN is not so picky! I think I love the chips so much cuz they're an excellent vehicle for salt. Maybe I was a deer in a former life. Anyway,the salsa was pleasantly hot, and I finally woke up for the day due to the endorphin release caused by the capsaicin in it. So yah, give me some salt and some hot sauce, and the party in my mouth will make a happy Craiger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home