Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Boys will be boys

School starts next week, and the students are returning in full force. There's really only one thing that offsets the annoyance of all the traffic and such: all the cute boys milling about that I, uh, do NOT check out! And that could not even come close to being as cute as my Eddy G! Seriously, I really don't "check out" guys. I think that would be inappropriate, but I can't help but notice the the cute boy quotient is on the rise in the fall.

Ed will go home this weekend, and then school starts. I'm glad he'll get a chance to see his family for a bit, but I'll miss him. As his school starts, my work is getting crazier. Tomorrow will be my sixth day in a row without a day off, and it's only going to get worse. I will only have one day off in the ten days following this Sunday. On that day, though, I will get to meet my Dad in St. Louis for a Cubs/Cards game. WAY excited for that!

Update for the List of Ridiculousocity:

10. Machismo: Today at the gym a guy accused me of throwing a basketball “at him.” In truth I was frustrated that my team had just lost on a steal and a fast break, and so I winged the ball at the wall. However, I knew where the guy was, and it didn’t really even come that close to him. Besides, he hadn’t even been playing in that game. His pride was just hurt. I could have taken the higher road, but in my testosterone pumping state, I replied “Don’t be stupid! Why would I throw the ball at you?” After some posturing, the situation was resolved. Another example: charging the mound in baseball. Sheesh!

2 Comments:

At 8/15/2006 08:23:00 PM, Blogger BVB. said...

I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blog. I love how much you love your boyfriend, and how much you seem to enjoy life.

 
At 8/15/2006 08:27:00 PM, Blogger BVB. said...

Hmmm...I'm not sure if my prior comment is showing up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home