Monday, October 09, 2006

Blogging hiatus


I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post. I wonder if anyone will even read this anymore after my lack of updates.

I have been very busy looking for and finding a wonderful puppy! His name is Zipper, and he's a miniature Schnauzer. He's so adorable and sweet, and yet he has some mischief and sport in him. He's been great. Ed was afraid I'd get an "ugly dog" as we don't seem to have the same tastes in canines. However, it took all of about 20 minutes for Zipper to win him over. He threatened to steal my dog!

Work has been keeping me busy as well. Sales are up, which is good, and we're heading into the Holliday season. We should have the new website up and running by the end of the week too.

Things with Ed are smashing. I just returned from a trip home to celebrate my brother's 23rd bday. So, it's been nice spending the last few nights with him. He's so great on so many levels, but I'll spare y'all the mush. We celebrate a year and a half together this Thursday! I feel so lucky and special to have such a great guy in my life!

1 Comments:

At 10/12/2006 09:55:00 PM, Blogger BVB. said...

I still read you and I'm glad to see you're back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home