Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The craziness that is life

Oh the pictures I allow to be taken when I'm tipsy! These are from a few weeks ago.


And isn't it funny how life repeats itself? These are from last weekend.



Yah, Ed actually got me to show some nip in that last one!

Speaking of the BF, things are great! We celebrated 1.5 years together this month, and we're both eagerly looking forward to outdoing our Batman and Robin Halloween costumes from last year. I won't spoil the surprise, but pics will be posted soon!

Here's a "family" pic: Ed, Zipper, and myself. I had just returned from the 5-hour round trip to get the pup.


Work has kept me EXTREMELY busy. Business is up, which is great. I can always use the money! I've also been working very hard on the new website and some other marketing projects. I'm a bit stressed because of time constraints and annoying interruptions (see below), but I'm enjoying the work. Check out the new site by doin' the clickity clack thing here.

We interrupt this blog to bring you "making fun of stoopid people." I heard on the news yesterday a college student flying from California to Florida thought it would be a good plan to call in a bomb threat to delay his flight because he was running late. He's now facing up to five years in PRISON!

In other stoopid people news, a woman came into the store today (see annoying interruptions above) who asked for "Mitch." I could only assume she meant MILLS, the VP of the store. She proceeded to tell me that her son was good friends with "Mitch," and she was dropping off a resume for him so "Mitch" could hire him. Ok, so far we have a mom dropping off a resume for her son who is apparently so close to Mills that he thought his name is Mitch. Now let's add the fact that the word "orientate" actually appeared on this resume, not to mention things like misusing "there" and "their." SHEESH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home